We offer federally subsidized low-income housing apartments for seniors ages 62 and/or disabled individuals.
Friendship Towers is located in Dallas southwest area of Oak Cliff. The Towers was built in 1982 and is owned by the Odd Fellows and Rebekah.
Friendship Towers is centrally located 10 minutes from several main highways: I-20, Spur 408, and Loop 12. To learn more contact our office, 214.330.7764, Mon.-Fri., 8a-5p.
We are also near:
- mini-strip shop center
- large shopping malls
- 2 grocery stores (Illinois Fiesta and Terry's)
- Next door to 1 bargain discount grocer (fantastic assortment of organic foods)
- Family Dollar
- Post office
- Local community college (MountainView)
- Church's Chicken
- Gas station
- 3 different DART bus routes: #568, #547 and #574 service the area
- Various pharmacy delivery services are available